Mohegan Sun was chosen as the site for the NAPABA 2018 Northeast Regional Conference for its well-equipped Convention Center, luxurious accommodations, and diverse entertainment, all in one complex.
The Conference will be held in Mohegan Sun’s separate Convention Center (so you can focus without distraction from Mohegan Sun’s entertaining diversions!). CLE panels will be divided among meeting rooms set up to foster thoughtful discussion, with the luncheon and dinner held nearby. Highlights include:
- Free WiFi in the meeting rooms, throughout the Convention Center, and for hotel guests
- Free on-site parking
- Space to socialize and network in between panels and programs
- A quick indoor stroll from the hotel
Mohegan Sun is perhaps best known for its three premier casinos – and each registered attendee will receive one (1) $10.00 Mohegan Sun Free Bet Voucher – however Mohegan Sun offers much more:
- Golf, full 18-hole course – for more info visit http://mohegansungolfclub.com/players-guide/ or email email@example.com about potential available tee times with other Conference attendees on Friday, June 8
- Indoor “mall” with 36 high-end options including for all tastes and budgets – for more info visit https://mohegansun.com/poi/shopping.html
- Spas – ELEMIS Spa and Mandara Spa will be newly renovated by the time of the Conference – for more info and to make reservations visit https://mohegansun.com/hotel-spa-and-golf/spa.html
- Family fun (turn the Conference into a weekend family getaway!)
- Kids Quest @ Mohegan offers entertainment for ages 6 weeks to 12 years old, including the Tiny Tots room, Club 305 with tumbling equipment, and Cyber Quest with non-violent arcade games – for more info visit https://mohegansun.com/hotel-spa-and-golf/kids-quest-cyber-quest.html
- Families staying at the hotel will also enjoy the resort amenities, including an indoor/outdoor pool and a newly renovated state-of-the-art fitness center
Mohegan Sun offers 47 casual and fine dining options, including Bobby’s Burger Palace, Michael Jordan’s Steakhouse and Sushi Koya. There are also bars and nightclubs, such as New Belgium Brewing and Vista Lounge. For more info visit https://mohegansun.com/poi/dining.html.