The Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association (CAPABA) is pleased to host the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) 2018 Northeast Regional Conference. The Northeast Regional Conference brings together Asian Pacific American attorneys, judges, law professors, law students, and individuals interested in Asian Pacific American legal issues throughout the Northeast Region and other regions in the United States. Conference attendees participate in Continuing Legal Education (CLE) programs that will address recent developments in a variety of practice areas. The Conference also features esteemed luncheon and dinner keynote speakers, and a host of networking opportunities for its attendees.
- Cultivate relationships with over 200 attendees from the Northeast region and further afield
- Update your knowledge of changing legal trends
- Collaborate with other organizations and attorneys
- Network with attorneys in different legal fields and in private, public, and in-house practices
- Socialize with friends, old and new
- Enjoy restaurants, shopping, diverse entertainment – all in one location
- Each registered attendee also receives one (1) $10.00 Mohegan Sun Free Bet Voucher!
Click here to see the schedule.
Click here to see the featured events.